Saturday, October 08, 2005

It has a good beat and you can dance to it.

I have new pictures!

I have finished my self-designed hoodlette. After much deliberation, I've decided to call it Homecoming 'cuz it's fall colored and sporty. You know, October, cheerleaders, that kind of thing. I made it out of this with the sleeves, hood, and picked up stitches out of the primarily gold colorway with little bits of green and red and the body out of the mostly green colorway. I liked the effect of the yarn a great deal-i-o. It did pill a little, but it wasn't anything a close shave with a disposable razor couldn't cure (thanks for the tip mom!)

My Katrina rib is coming along quite nicely. I may be able to finish it tonight. Get the pattern on Cookie's blog, or at Commuknity.

Kisses.

No comments: