Sunday, February 05, 2006

"I had a dream that you danced just like Fred Astaire"

It was time for a diet. I needed to lose a few ounces. Cut away the fluff and get to the lean. By fluff, I mean acrylic, fun furs, and anything that had given me undue attitude over the past few years.



These are my sorted piles; you'll get a special prize from me if you can name all the fiber categories into which I sorted my yarn. The prize: glory, baby, glory...And all my redheart and lion brand stuff.

I also found all these needles and tools I'd been searching for (my size 6 addi natura 24" circulars still elude me!)

Check out the reorganized stash closet. Pretty swanky, eh?

1 comment:

gracie said...

Look in my drawer at work! I think I found your circulars! I saw them weeks ago and put them in the lost and found! Today, I stuck them in my drawer...I am not sure if they are the right ones, but take a look.