Things I learned while knitting these socks:
1. People tremble in fear at the size of my husband's feet.
2. Toe up socks are the way to go when you're knitting on the fly for someone with huge feet.
3. I can rip out three inches of already bound off sock and fix ankle decreases!
4. One ball of Lana Grossa sock yarn is just enough for a pair of socks for a large man.
5. I tremble in fear at the the size of my husband's feet.
I read in the yarn harlot's first book that a pair of socks averages 20,000 stitches. I must do it for love....
Or to avoid being squished!