Saturday, May 06, 2006

"change in the air, and they'll hide everywhere, no one knows who's in control

Finished object report and some other lovely, lovely news.


My sockpal got her socks and made me feel like a total superhero with her enthusiasm! Yay Jenny! Follow this link to see her wearing them.

The pattern is "ruffle skirted tutu" from Filatura Di Crossa's "baby...bebe...bambini." The yarn is artyarns Super Merino in colorway 130.














Final thoughts: yummy! Artyarns must be made to run over addi turbos and create an extremely pleasing sensation! The pattern was pretty simple; there was one error, which could have been avoided had I compared the schematic to the written instructions. I hope my friends love it as much as I do. Congrats to Ryan and Mona on their brand new baby girl!











But what I'm really proud of on this item is something no one but knitters will ever care about.....Look at my seaming and fear me!!!

No comments: