Saturday, August 05, 2006

"If you strip away the myth from the man you will see where we all soon will be"

I yoinked this from the SP8 hostess' page.


1) What is your favorite season of the year?


Autumn. The weather is just right out here in San Hoser, warm, not too hot, cool enough to knit heavier things. It also is the season of my birthday and my wedding anniversary which fall on my favorite holiday, Halloween.

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?

I really love Berlin. The city has so been through so much in the last century and you can feel that as you walk through the streets. On of my favorite memories is dancing at all hours during the Love Parade underneath the ruins of Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche.

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?

I really want to visit India. I've always beenfascinatedd with her art and culture. Plus, now that there are so many freshly transplanted Indians in the bay area, I'd like toexperiencee their homeland.

4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?

I'd get paid fabulously to be a house designer for a superior yarn company.

5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?

Depending on the destination. Cruise ship type stuff: lace shawl. Somewhere much more exciting: believe it or not, probably nothing. I'd be too busy!

6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get?

Quiviut. Cashmere. All the luxury fibers I really can't afford. I'd probably also run through the lace patterns and definitely snag a copy of "A Gathering of Lace."

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hi Chloe! I really need you to contact me ASAP regarding SP8. You can reach me at kerrycrone at verizon dot net. Thanks!