Friday, August 11, 2006

"Sigh no more ladies"


My secret pal has struck again! I've have been spoiled with the best candy in the world, smarties, a "clue" magnet from Maryland, super cheeky retro style cocktail napkins (for cosmos of course!) two super funkalicious balls of a luxuriously soft red yarn made in Turkey, and a gummy lunch (see the other photo for details, too cute!) I think this yarn wants to be a hat, definitely with ear flaps. It's got a lot of elasticity in it, though, so it make some super cozy slippers. Hooray presents! Thank you so much, secret pal!

3 comments:

Emy said...

Man oh man, Maryland crab cakes. Just tonight we went to Fish Market and had crab cakes as an appetizer, and once again, I was disappointed because they're just nowhere near as good as the ones back east. *sigh*

Dammit, now I want REAL crabcakes.

Jenny said...

Chloe, I'm wearing "our" socks today as good luck on my first day of a new job! They are honestly my favorite socks!

Thanks~!

Macoco said...

That yarn is gorgeous - I love the color! You're lucky to have a such a great secret pal.