Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Everybody's going to the party have a real good time. Dancing in the desert, blowing up the sunshine."


Hello, peeps! I am groggy, but I am eating. I hope all post-surgery nausea has passed. I definitely feel more out of it this time that I did last time, but I'm chalking that up to a more invasive surgery. My left fallopian tube is now gone, but my right one is running clear. Apparently, I had more ovarian torsion, but this time the tubes had tangled around my ovaries and swung behind my uterus. I'm still not sure of the diagnosis, but I think endometriosis is to blame for all my recent problems. Thanks for all the love and prayers. I miss you guys. Thanks for the flowers, Audie. Irises are my favorite! The cats think the box is awesome, of course.

11 comments:

Northside Knitter said...

Chloe:

So glad to hear you are on the road to recovery, even if you're not sure of the entire diagnosis. May this be the last of your surgeries!

Looking forward to seeing you when you are back at work.

Diane

Lynette said...

Yowza! I hope you are feeling back to your normal lovely self soon!

Emy said...

Glad to hear that you're alive and kicking at least. *muchas smooches* and lots of good thoughts for an easy-ish recovery.

Audra said...

Good, I was hoping the box would distract them from eating the irises...

Romi said...

Feel better soon! Mwah!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chloe!

Eddie has been giving me updates on your recovery. I'm glad to hear you'll be back in action soon. Until then, milk it for all it's worth! ;)

Peace,

David Loperena

Eddie said...

Kenichi's tails looks like a fountain pen exploded.

Redheadskydiver said...

I hope this helps with the pain and no more surgeries are needed! Love System of the Down by the way, good tune too.

Sandy Youngman said...

Hi,this is Sandy with a Y - Nathania and I had a little conversation last week before I left on a mini-vacation.....and I have a couple things that you might like to read...that is if you are up to it....yes, I wrote them while I was gone.....but I don't have your e-mail address to send them to you - between us girls......I'm at pearlquickies@yahoo.com.....I hope that you are feeling better and hope to see you soon Sandy Y.

tiggerr said...

Chloe, you ARE missed.
Hope to see your smiling face back at the store all recovered soon.

Stilaholic Nartian knits said...

Just wanted to wish you a speedy recovery!