Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I thought I could organize freedom; how Scandanavian of me."

To quote Rorschach from Watchmen:

Hurm.

Here I go again. Sitting at my Allen Wrench powered desk the eve before another surgery. It's almost the same thing this time as it was the last. I've got an ovarian cyst that's twice as big as my ovary causing me a wee bit o' pain. My surgeon's going in Laproscopically at first, but they may open me up further if things need to be removed. We're taking the conservative approach, but she won't know what needs to happen until she's in there. I hate to sound like a broken record, but this has been a doozy of a year. I am very much ready for 2007 to be over. So cross your fingers for me around 12:30 PST, 8/8/07. I'll throw up a quick update to let you know my status in a few days.

8 comments:

kathryn said...

Well damn. I'm sorry this is happening again. Keeping you in my heart and sending calm energy to you.

Kathy in San Jose said...

Hang in there, honey! Thinking happy thoughts for you and all your body parts - except for the offender, of course!

Northside Knitter said...

Chloe:

Many positive thoughts for a successful surgery that will finally fix things for you!

Best Wishes,
Diane

Eddie said...

The offending portion of the organ was removed. She is home (outpatient), on many drugs, and slowly recovering.

It was a substantial surgery, and although she's doing fine, she weighs less after the procedure.

She'll update you more later, but I can leave you with this; it is still possible for us to have kids, although our chances are slightly impeded. Please send your love!

If you need to get any info to her you can leave a post here and i'll be glad to pass it on while she's in bed and convelescing.

Northside Knitter said...

Chloe:

Glad to hear you are at home. Thanks for the update, Eddie!

I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Diane

Stilaholic Nartian knits said...

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

cynthia said...

Here's hoping they get it all now, and for a quick recovery!

Nita said...

Der...check the blog, dumbass...Wow, I'm a little slow. I hope you're recovering speedily. I'm gonna try to get a second to slip in there sometime this weekend...maybe Monday...I feel a migraine coming on Sunday night... ;)