Friday, May 30, 2008

"Your mom busted in and said, "What's that noise?" Aw, mom you're just jealous it's the Beastie Boys!"

I am a very patient person. I am one to say, "hate is such a strong word." I usually use "disappointed" or "don't care for."

I HATE MEDICAL BUREAUCRACY! DO NOT WANT!

I just got a call from the insurance company that doles out Lupron shots. They were confirming my date of birth and my co-pay. They'll ship out my shot in the next couple of days. What the heck, yo? The Dr.'s office ordered it May 20th. Now, it's not like I'm really eager to go into an early menopause, but I'd like to get this whole thing over and done with. The longer insurance companies quibble with each other the longer I have to wait to get well. poop.

3 comments:

Eddie said...

le poop.

Sandi said...

That just flat sucks the big one. :(

That's more or less what happened to me with Xolair. *Sigh* I'm sorry the insurance company is being so stupid.

Cindy/Snid said...

Yup. US medical system sucks. Just had my first experience with the Indian Medical system... it is SO different. The weird part is that they tend to be rather inefficient in most areas, but the medical stuff is easy...

Hope it gets better for you! (and now I've got that song going through my head...!)