Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know"

Hiii Everybody!

These last few months have been a terrific learning experience. Mainly, learning all about my cats and what they do during the day.

I've got a date! If you'll notice the handy little countdown widget in my sidebar--->
Surgery is going to be August 19, 2008 with my pre-op meeting the Friday before. I'll have more details once I have my pre-op, but basically, this is another laproscopy to clean up all the scar tissue from my Endometriosis. There's a possibility the surgery will be in-patient and I'll be in the hospital for a couple days. I'd love vistors!

4 comments:

tersa said...

*HUGS!!!!!!* It's good to know the end is in sight! We've missed you at the store.

- L.A.

Audra said...

Let me guess...they sleep?

IrishgirlieKnits said...

I second the missing you!! 20 days of lots of good thoughts coming your way!!! Big hugs chicky!

pdalporto said...

Chloe, missing you lots, can't wait till I can walk in the store and see your smiling face again!!!

paulette