Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Am I scaring you tonight? Your mind is in Disturbia. Ain't used to what you like."

I'm sorry mom and Audie; I like Susan Lucci.

I made the classic mistake of confusing an actor with their character. I watched Susan Lucci portray the heinous Erica Kane Martin Brent Cudahy Chandler Roy Roy Montgomery Montgomery Chandler Marick Marick Montgomery for years and I pretty much wrote her off, laughing every time she lost the daytime emmy.

But I have been completely enchanted with her on Dancing with the Stars. She's been kicking ass and turning out great dances week after week. I'm loving her!

Also, I'm totally in love with Lance & Lacey and Warren & Kym. Anybody else out there watching?


- Rihanna Lyrics

2 comments:

Audra said...

You don't need to be embarrassed about liking Susan Lucci...however, you should feel some degree of self-consciousness for admitting that you watch Dancing with the Stars!

Monet said...

I watch Dancing with the Stars and love it! I'm kind of addicted to it, actually. I've been watching since the first season.

I know that I may get blasted for saying this, but Cloris Leachman needs to go home! She has lasted way longer than she should have already and just needs to go home and rest her 82-year-old bones.