Sunday, October 05, 2008

"From my heart and from my hand, why don't people understand my intentions?"

"IT'S ALIVE!!!!!"

Hi Peeps!

"Hey, Chloe! How do you feel?"

"I feel GOOD, oh, I feel so Good, uh!"

Seriously, yo.

It's about 7 weeks after my surgery and I feel like my old self again. There's been no pain, no vicodin for several weeks now. Heck, I haven't even had to take Advil. I'm exercising, getting lots of stuff done around the house, and helping my parents move into their new home. (My mom finally owns! I'm so proud of her. Plus, the house is TOO freakin' cute.)

On the knitting front, I'm trying to get done all my lingering projects. I think I'm going to reassess things I no longer really have an interest in knitting and rip 'em out. The ones I still totally love I'm gonna buckle down and finish.

Or maybe I should just toss everything and start fresh? Cleaning out my mom's house (rented for 30 years) has given me a new perspective on the amount of stuff I personally own.




- Oingo Boingo Lyrics

6 comments:

Bogie said...

So great that you're pain free. Woot!!

Cindy/Snid said...

Yay for feeling great!!!!!
Continue to heal and don't overdue things! Keep some "me" time and keep exhaling (and inhaling all of the good healing energy!)

tersa said...

That's so awesome that you're feeling better. I hope to get to see you again at the store soon!

cynthia1960 said...

Most excellent news indeed. Like Tersa, I am looking forward to seeing you back at the store.

esmerel said...

I'm not sure cleaning house counts as weird science... your knitting might though :D


I am really glad to hear you're feeling better!

Audra said...

On the plane ride home, I blew a big dirty booger in the bathroom...then I realized that was the last little bit of Hester House I would ever touch. I wanted to keep it...but then I came to my senses. Then I cried.